- Qualified structural engineering with minimum 5 years of experience in a design office or on site.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills a must.
- Ability to read structural and architectural drawings, and be happy to pick up a pencil to sketch out a problem.
- Developed written and verbal communication skills are a must as daily correspondence with architects, builders, clients etc will form an integral part of your duties.
- Genuinely interested in developing best-fit structural solutions, not just a one-size-fits-all approach.
- On the road to becoming chartered, keen to start or just plain keen to learn.
- We love diversity: overseas degrees and relevant experience are welcome.
- Young, dynamic, diverse structural engineering consultancy specialising in bespoke and high-end architectural projects across Australia.
- Established in 1999, we are celebrating our 21st birthday this year.
- We work with some of Australia’s leading architects on high-profile and award-winning projects, such as the MCA extension, Australian Museum Crystal Hall and Prince Alfred Park Pool.
- Currently 18 strong and looking to grow.
- Based in Inner West Sydney.
- We offer flexible work hours, twice yearly bonuses, regular social activities, relaxed work culture.
- We want to encourage and nurture learning in our staff, as each staff member having their own dedicated director to act as mentor.
- Salary package $90k-$100k (plus super) pending experience etc
If you tick these boxes send us an email describing an interesting problem you have encountered at work along with your CV.
A portfolio of work will be required if requested to interview.