SAP Training Specialist
- Initial 5 month contract
- Haymarket location
- Well established Government agency
- $ Negotiable
Randstad is seeking an experienced SAP Training Specialist to be responsible for development and delivery of the training materials and post go-live support for Finance to Manage (FTM) or Plan to Delivery (PTD) sub functions.
- Perform training needs analysis to define learning outcomes to address change impacts across all impacted stakeholders.
- Develop high quality learning content and activities to deliver defined learning outcomes relating to FTM or PTD and where appropriate associated process changes.
- Design learning content using a range of methods such as PowerPoint Decks, Quick Reference Guides, Facilitator Briefing Notes, Leader Talking Points, FAQ Documentation, Videos, Simulations and Animations. All will follow a standardised brand and design approach.
- Update existing training materials and collateral, working with technical teams and learning and development.
- Work with technical knowledge articles and consult with subject matter experts to ensure accuracy of learning content.
- Schedule (with the support of the change leads) appropriate training sessions aligned to the training strategy.
- Deliver high quality awareness sessions, briefings and training sessions.
- Identify, implement and report on evaluation methods to confirm delivery of learning outcomes.
- Revise learning content based on feedback and as new issues arise.
- Proven skills and experience in technical writing and/or instructional design for SAP FTM or SAP PTD.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate face to face and online sessions (using Microsoft Teams).
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex material into user-friendly and engaging content.
- Demonstrated project management skills in the development of learning content and instruction, with a capacity to scope realistic projects, meet timeframes and deliver outcomes.
- High-level interpersonal and professional communication skills to work effectively with individuals and teams of staff with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments.
- Ability to assess priorities, exercise discretionary judgment and negotiate for positive outcomes.
- Experience using SAP Workforce Performance Builder (WPB) desirable.
- Apply a proactive, structured approach to project delivery, while demonstrating an ability to think 'outside the box' when necessary to achieve the best outcome.
- Ability to apply sensitivity and strategic influencing skills amongst a diverse range of stakeholders who may be resistant to change.
If you wish to be considered for this role, visit the Apply button now. You can also get in touch with Kayla via email on email@example.com. Due to the large volume of applicants we receive daily, please be aware that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.