- Flexible environment in an organisation that values providing an exciting and rewarding career
- Challenging and interesting projects in a highly-creative, fast-paced work environment
- Be at the forefront of of cutting-edge technology
Mipac is an automation, control and digital solutions company. We exist to help our clients achieve optimum performance from their operations.
We believe that together we can solve today’s challenges, create tomorrow’s opportunities and lead industry transformation. Our agile and adaptable industrial experts live at the frontier of innovation and go the extra mile to create elegant solutions that deliver the impossible. We unlock shared value by designing and deploying automated digital solutions.
Our digital solutions team is rapidly growing as we add to our global portfolio of deployments in minerals and utilities, whilst building out our platform’s features and applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and strive to offer a flexible, secure and rewarding workplace.
Senior Software Engineer
Join a rapidly growing and multi-disciplinary team of Software Developers, Engineers and Data Scientists to scale and evolve our industrial software platform and supporting applications.
This role would also suit anyone seeking a role as a;
- Principal Software Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Senior Software Developer
- Deliver product features as part of a team in the role of a senior engineer and technical lead.
- Coach team members from your areas of expertise
- Continue to learn and develop your own technical expertise
- Develop and maintain software architecture using diagrams, documentation and code review.
- Continuous improvement of quality control within the application and team
- Collaborate with product and project management, client experience and other business specialist teams
- Optimise the software team’s agile development methodology to deliver on-time, high-quality, fit-for-purpose software solutions
- Participate as part of a high performing team program targeting the continual performance improvement of yourself and all team members.
- Degree qualified in Software Engineering or Computer Science or relevant other tertiary qualification
- 10+ years’ experience working in a commercial software development company
- Experience leading software development projects
- Programming experience on multiple languages, with strong experience in Python and C with additional experience in EcmaScript
- Web application development experience with HTML, CSS and various front end frameworks.
- Platform experience with Windows Server, GNU/Linux and Docker
- Operations experience with MSSQL, PostgreSQL, NGINX and Apache
What’s in it for you? Apply if you:
- Love working on projects that realise value to global production chains with a focus in heavy industry
- Are excited by operating at the forefront of cutting-edge technology
- Thrive in highly-creative, fast-paced and challenging work environments
- Want to join a rapidly growing team in an organisation that values providing an exciting and rewarding career
- Would like to receive a highly-competitive annual salary
Please include your resume and covering letter when you apply.
Please note: We will not be accepting unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies at this time.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia