North Shore Nurses is looking to hire Mental Health Registered Nurses for Contract positions in South Eastern Sydney Area
Due to the growth in our business of Mental Health Registered Nurses Placements, we are looking for Mental Health Registered Nurses for various Contracts of 4 to 6 months for Hospital based in South Eastern Sydney Area About us:
North Shore Nurses is one of the leading providers of Nurses in Australia, operating since 2004. We supply Nurses on Casual, Short term Contract and Permanent basis. We hold contracts with various Local Health Districts and chain of hospitals for the supply of nurses across Australia. We offer excellent communication and tailored made service to our nurses. We value the contribution nurses make towards patient care and whole healthcare system. Why North Shore Nurses
- Your own Staff App to Manage Bookings, Timesheets, Availabilities.
- FREE Uniforms
- FREE Mandatory Trainings required by Hospitals
- FREE Professional Indemnity Insurance
- FREE National Police Check
- Highly Trained and dedicated Allocations Consultants who work for you.
- *NSW Health Incentive paid per hour
- *Joining Bonus
- *Referral Bonuses
Work with Private and Public Hospitals in Acute Mental Health, PECC, Older Persons Mental Health and Sub-Acute Mental Health. You will need to possess:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 12 months recent work experience as Mental Health Registered Nurse
- Be an Australian Citizen or hold the relevant Visa for employment in Australia
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Vaccination Record including current Flu Vaccination
Excellent opportunity for Nurses to make Extra Cash by working as Agency Nurse.
If you are an experienced Mental Health Nurse who is passionate about providing exceptional care for the patients and making a difference in their lives, we'd like to hear from you. *Terms and conditions apply North Shore Nurses is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds.