Work closely with our clinical leader in this hands on and advanced role. 2 days per week (Saturday and Sunday) Deliver high quality care
Estia Health Tea Gardens is a modern, recently-renovated residence that offers a stylish, warm and welcoming ambience.
Set in a beautiful natural environment, there is a strong focus here on quality care and attention to the individual needs of all our residents.
Close to the local shopping centre, bowls club and golf club, this home provides every comfort. From light-filled lounge areas and contemporary décor to tranquil garden settings, our residents enjoy the perfect combination of stylish living and home-like charm. About the role
Estia Health Tea Gardens is looking for an experienced Clinical Care Coordinator to join their team on a part time basis.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. Working in the clinical team, our Registered Nurses inspire others while coordinating the provision of daily care needs to our residents. The role also involves:
- The provision of clinical care in accordance with legislation and practice within a professional and ethical frame work
- Completing comprehensive, individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents
- Ensuring timely and accurate documentation including ACFI
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
What we will do for you:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to effectively lead a team (leadership experience highly regarded)
- Experience working within an Aged Care or similar environment
- Prior ACFI experience
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us
- Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
- Lead a team, develop your coaching skills
- Opportunity to work across a wide network and learn or mentor others in your peer group
- Develop and expand your own skill set with regular training and development opportunities
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
- Annual Flu Shot provided
If you would like to know more, please call us on 02 4919 7000 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/