Come and work for Encara! We have a position available for a Osteopath in Armidale, NSW.About Us:
(encompassing care) specialise in the provision of physiotherapy and allied health services to the residential and community aged care sectors. Since 2004 Encara have specialised in providing allied health services to some of Australia's most vulnerable people. We are dedicated to optimising the quality of life of the people in our care.Encara
is owned and operated by allied health professionals and as such clinical excellence is at the front and centre of all that we do. Our Head Office is in Brisbane but we are located far and wide throughout Queensland, NSW, Victoria, ACT, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia.As essential service providers, Encara staff have continued access to our work across the country. We are still recruiting, growing and providing much needed Allied Health services to the Aged Care sector.
The Encara family is growing and we have a position available for an Osteopath in Armidale, NSW.
We are seeking a motivated Osteopath
to join our dedicated team, who enjoys working with the elderly, and who can manage a varied caseload including:
- Pain management,
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation,
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Cardio respiratory patients
We are always looking for Osteopaths
who want to make a real difference in the quality of life of aged care residents.About You:
Benefits of Working at Encara:
- Your holistic approach and skills in pain management and falls prevention will be highly valued.
- As well as having excellent clinical skills, you must have a flexible and client-focused approach to your work.
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to build rapport and maintain strong relationships is highly desirable.
- Experience with the training and assessment of manual handling techniques is an advantage but not essential.
All applicants must hold or be eligible to hold registration with AHPRA, and be willing to undergo a police check.New graduates are welcome to apply and will have access to our new graduate education programme! This position is being sourced directly by Encara. We respectfully request no agency approaches at this time.
- For all our roles we can offer flexible work arrangements, tell us what works for you and we can do it!
- Encara’s extensive management structure ensure all staff are well supported, receive regular feedback and have all the knowledge they need to do a great job!
- New employees receive a thorough induction and training via Encara’s Learning Management system. You will be equipped with the industry specific knowledge required to succeed in your role.
- Our Education Co-ordinator organises Encara’s education initiatives, ensuring easy access to professional development opportunities.
- Find a career, not just a job! Stand-out performers have the opportunity for career advancement with Encara by progressing into team leader and management roles.
- As a national company you will have the ability to transfer across different locations should your life take a change in direction! We are always keen to keep great staff on board and so are happy to discuss intra-company transfers.
- Our permanent salaries range from $70 000 to $95 000 per annum plus Superannuation.
- $1000 signing bonus in addition to accommodation and car allowance can also be negotiated.