Southern Vale Homes requires an experienced Finance Manager who will lead the accounting operations and provide reporting to the Managing Director.
Southern Vale Homes are one of the Albury-Wodonga’s most established residential builders in the construction of quality new and custom homes, and have grown to include the regions of Shepparton and Ulladulla. In your new role you will:
You will have:
- Lead the administration team and be responsible for office management, reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Manage daily accounting operations and compliance requirements
- Maintain financial systems and provide performance reports for business and strategic planning
- Be responsible for budgets, financial plans and measurement strategies and assist with tendering
We will offer you:
- Relevant accounting/finance degree with further accounting credentials an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to accurately and reliably process data, meet deadlines and problem-solve
- Highly proficient computer skills including Xero, Excel and ideally Constructor
- Experience leading a team; excellent communication skills and personable manner
- A diverse and exciting role with a reputable family-owned business
- A challenging and rewarding career move with the opportunity for growth
- An attractive remuneration package in line with experience
- Excellent close-knit and supportive team environment
This is a full-time permanent role based in Wodonga. The successful candidate will need to undergo a police check, D&A screen and have a valid driver’s licence (preferably manual).
For a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Carolyn Sammon at email@example.com or on 1800 868 254.
To apply for this position please click "Apply for this Job" and send through your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. Applications close at midnight on Wednesday 9 September 2020, although the right candidate may be appointed earlier.