Conveyor Technician (Belt Cleaner, Skirt, Roller Tech) – WA Based
A great career opportunity exists for highly motivated people to join our proactive and supportive team of conveyor technicians (Belt Cleaner/ Skirt/ Roller Tech).
We currently have a casual position for an individual with at least one year of experience working on conveyor belt systems at our Perth operations predominately working in the Pilbara region.
Alliance offers very competitive rates for shutdown and roster work.Qualifications & Experience: To be successful in these roles we require:
What we can Offer:
- Demonstrated experience in either of...
- Conveyor belt cleaners/scrapers (Please specify what sites, type of scrapers and how long you’ve worked on the scraper jobs).
- Skirts – hard and soft.
- Roller mobilization and change-outs.
- Trade qualifications as a Fitter or Boilermaker are desirable but not necessary.
- Relevant tickets and licenses; Drivers License, Working at Heights, Confined Space, Gas Test Atmospheres, HRWL and MISC (desirable).
- BHP and FMG inducted (desirable but not necessary).
- Experience in materials handling or heavy industrial work including shutdown work.
- A strong commitment to safety and a focus on quality.
- Reliability and consistency a must.
- A good work ethic and ability to be a team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be a busy casual across our multiple sites in the Pilbara region.
- Potential for the right candidate to move into a permanent position.
You will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical including Drug & Alcohol screening.
Visit our Web Site: www.alliancelabour.com.au.
About Alliance Labour Solutions:
Alliance Labour Solutions is a national company specialising in the provision of labour hire and recruitment solutions to the Mining, Civil/Construction, Transport/Logistics and Maintenance Industries across New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia and South Australia.