Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
We are looking for experienced Maintenance Planners with a strong background in Heavy Mobile Equipment Maintenance Planning. This role is on a 9 day on, 5 day off roster via Perth.
* Scheduling, planning of preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance on Power station and Heavy mobile plant equipment
* Input into asset management strategy
* Extensive use of SAP for planning, administration and technical completion of jobs
* Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with quality, safety and system procedures
* Ensuring planning and maintenance costs fall within agreed budgets
* Contributing to a safe working environment
* Proven experience of maintenance planning within HME or mobile equipment
* Experience with asset management and maintenance strategy
* Competent user of SAP
* Excellent communication skills and ability to form good working relationships
* Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure efficient completion of workload
* Mechanical engineering or trades background is highly regarded
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender,age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Machholz at Programmed Professionals on 9263 9083- Education: Currently Completing High School