Seeking Room Attendants, Housekeeping Supervisors and Housekeeping Manager for the launch of our new Abode Hotel in BelconnenAbout the role
We are looking for various positions in Housekeeping positions – Housekeeping Manager, Housekeeping Supervisors and Room Attendants.
The right candidates will be able to demonstrate an innate ability work within a team and have a warm, fun personality. A great attitude will be more important than years of experience!
At Iconic Hotels, we value innovation, communication, transparency and integrity and we are committed to invest in the growth of our team. If you are passionate, proactive, service minded and innovative, please come and join us. Skills Required
About the business
- Dynamic, vibrant, confident and professional personality
- Possess a high standard of cleanliness, with a strong eye for detail and ability to follow procedures.
- Able to work as a team and unsupervised, whilst respecting staff and hotel values.
- Previous cleaning experience in a hotel/resort will be highly regarded.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role hotel is essential for Supervisor and manager.
- Willingness to manage multiple tasks, conflicting deadlines and varying guest situations.
- High standard of personal presentation
- Strong local knowledge of Canberra and the surrounding regions is highly desirable but not essential
- A current full Australian drivers’ licence is also highly desirable but not essential
- The flexibility to work various shifts on a rotating roster including evenings, weekends and public holidays
- You must also meet the legal requirements to work in this country
A core division of Geocon, Iconic Hotels specialises in hotel operations, management, training and strategy, as well as food and beverage outlet management and operations. Contributing 500+ hotel rooms to the accommodation market to date, over the next five years, Iconic Hotels will deliver an additional 500+ rooms to the mid-scale, up-scale and luxury market. With a growing portfolio of trusted hotel brands and food and beverage offerings, Iconic Hotels is changing the hospitality landscape in the ACT.
In September this year, Iconic Hotels will deliver our newest Abode Hotels property, Abode Belconnen. Situated in Canberra's north-west, Abode Belconnen offers 152 stylishly appointed self-contained, apartment style rooms perfect for guests traveling for work or leisure.
Abode Belconnen provides several room types to accommodate for all needs, including rooms for families or corporate groups, pet friendly rooms and studios designed specifically for people who are mobility impaired.
Each room includes kitchenette facilities, a washer/dryer, STAYCAST streaming, and bathroom amenities by Ideology.
Abode Belconnen is just a short walk to a major shopping precinct, parks, nature walks and Lake Ginninderra. Guests also have access to the onsite restaurant, No.10 Restaurant + Bar, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In Return
In return for your success and commitment to the role, Iconic Hotels will offer:
- Inhouse training and career development offered
- Work with a growing, dynamic and exciting company
- Generous employee benefits program
- Great team culture and environment
- Growing and dynamic business
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click “APPLY NOW” and submit your resume with a cover letter specifying the role that you are interested in. For further information, please contact the Iconic Hotels Human Resources Team on 02 6255 0430.