Skilled operators required for a civil project kicking off with a client who is a leader in their field!
Techforce Personnel are a national recruitment agency and project management firm specialising in blue and white collar recruitment across mining and resources, shutdowns, facilities maintenance, industrial services, civil construction and the oil and gas industries.The Opportunity:
We are currently seeking skilled Operators with experience on both Excavators and Dozers for a 3-4 month project. This role is available on either 2:1/3:1 or 4:1 roster depending on your preference!
The project scope requires operators experienced with deep trenching, pond construction and pulling batters within wet conditions. You will be required to operate Excavators up to 20t in size as well as D6 Swamp track Dozers.To be considered you must have:
- Plant operator tickets for Excavator or Dozer
- Experience with deep trenching
- Experience operating in wet conditions
- Valid HR driver's licence (desirable)
- White/Blue card
- National Police Clearance
All shortlisted personnel must be able to attend a face to face interview at our WA office, and pass a full pre-employment medical as well as drug & alcohol testing prior to employment. Benefits of working for Techforce:
- Weekly Pay & competitive rates
- To work for and be inducted with Australia’s biggest Engineering & Mining companies
- Opportunity to upskill and move in to ongoing or permanent rostered work for the right candidate.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for any of the above positions, please forward an updated current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on (08) 6363 7040 Note, your CV should include what sites you are inducted for, and your current list of valid tickets with detailed experience.