Linkforce is a leading Shutdown Maintenance, Project Management and execution provider to the resources, industrial, building and communications sectors. Our people and their commitment to deliver the best service to our clients, each and every day, allow us to be an industry leader. We are committed to ensuring everyone who is part of our Company feels valued, rewarded and excited about the future.
We now have the opportunity for a Workshop Supervisor to join our Kalgoorlie Fabrication Workshop.
This position is local and would ideally suit a Kalgoorlie based resident with their own accommodation and transport but we will also consider relocation from Perth for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Ensuring a safe workplace is maintained and personnel are trained/competent
- Leading a team to achieve fabrication requirements
- Coordinate the repair maintenance to optimise workable times and minimise turn-around time
- Ensure compliance to work scopes, costs and allowances
- Accurate recording of all fabrication activities
- Development and mentoring of fabrication personnel and apprentices
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities leading to a safer workplace, increased productivity and higher competencies
- Ensure that the quality of all fabrication work carried out conforms to the client's specifications and to the Company's quality system
To be considered for this role you will have:
- An Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Have 3-5 years Workshop Supervisory experience
- Proven experience in fabrication and repairs of structural steel, pipework & chutes
- Hold the ability to read, understand & interpret of fabrication drawings & welding symbols effectively
- A current Australian Drivers Licence
- The ability to pass ongoing Alcohol and Other Drugs screens
- National Police Clearance
Click the 'apply now' button and submit your resume or see www.linkforce.com.au for more information.
Please note: Only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted.