Great Opportunity to join an Accounting Firm and grow your career.
Your new company
This well-respected firm is seeking an Accountant to join their Business Services team. The role is open to individuals who are professionally qualified.
Your new role
You will be providing quality services to a range of clients and be responsible for ongoing planning and provision of accounting services to a wide range of organisations and companies. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Provide tax planning options for clients
- Support with ongoing accounts for business clients
- Assess and prepare BAS / IAS / GST returns
- Identification of client needs and provision of solutions
- Preparation and analysis of income tax returns, company annual returns, BAS and notice of assessments
What you'll need to succeed
We are seeking a CA or CPA qualified Accountant with 3 or more years practical experience in financial accountancy.
- You will be a proactive and professional team player with commitment to providing high level service
- Ambition is important, and there will be potential opportunities to progress
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills
- Hold strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience with Xero, MYOB and Reckon highly desirable although not essential.
What you'll get in return
Coupled with a market related salary, you will enjoy boundless opportunities for personal and professional career development. This is a rare opportunity to develop your career while enjoying the work-life balance that comes with working in Newcastle.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, contact Roxann Bentley at Hays.
LHS 297508 #2425247