A rare steppingstone role to take your passion for data analysis and impact key business decisions & growth
Your new company
Due to a strong pipeline of growth, this dynamic multinational manufacturer with large operations Wollongong is seeking a motivated Marketing Data Analyst. This is a rare opportunity with an international organisation that offers both challenging/rewarding work and career progression, without having to travel to Sydney.
Your new role
Reporting to the marketing manager, you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide marketing and customer insights to aid planning and decision making
- Generate regular monthly sales reports and identify improvements
- Monitor customer profitability, market changes, product and distribution costs and provide recommendations on price changes.
- Develop market share modelling
- Help develop new product business cases with the marketing team
- Provide support to the pricing team in system changes.
- Develop reports and presentations for marketing, executives and suppliers
- Stay informed off competitor offerings and identify weaknesses/opportunities
As the successful candidate, you’ll need to be driven, self-motivated and have a passion for data. You’ll need to have high level analytical skills and feel at home around a spreadsheet. Whilst possessing the ability to take raw data and identify tangible opportunities/ guide significant strategic decisions.
A minimum of two years’ experience in either a management accounting role/ or a marketing data analyst position within a large commercial organisation is required, as well as a relevant tertiary qualification (Commerce- management accounting, marketing, economics etc)
What you'll get in return
You’ll be rewarded with a permanent opportunity within a high functioning team in a market leading organisation. This business is an employer of choice, with low turnover, a location near the beach, and opportunity for career development and longevity. An excellent salary is on offer with a profit share/bonus addition.
This position has a strong focus on data analysis and processing, however, also represents an opportunity to progress your career into strategy and general management.
What you need to do now
Hit "Apply Now" or contact James Fiumara for a confidential discussion on (02) 4222 0100 or firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508