Currently seeking a Senior Accounts & Administration Officer to join a small team in their Buderim office.
Your new company
Our Client is a leading manufacturer, importer, exporter and distributor of speciality fertiliser for the agricultural industry and provider of specialist agronomy & technical services.
Their unique fertiliser product range plays an integral role in an ever expanding Australian organic and sustainable farming industry; enhancing the ever-increasing demand for Australian produced organic and sustainable products on the international market.
As they specialise in organic, biodynamic and sustainable farming industries, their mission is to enhance and support all farms and farming crop operations in the protection of our environment.
Your new role
Permanent Part Time, 4 days per week, Tuesday to Friday, 8 am to 4.30 pm. Your Duties
- Manage and carry out all aspects of Accounts Receivable
- Manage and carry out all aspects of Accounts Payable
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger entries
- Reporting and analysis
- Prepare and enter monthly BAS for four entities
- Inbound and outbound email management
- Liaise with warehouses, clients and customs agents
- Process import shipping documentation (training will be provided)
- Maintain office cleanliness
- Assist in day-to-day operations and administration duties
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years’ experience in an accounts / bookkeeping role
- Advanced knowledge of MYOB, Excel and Outlook is essential
- ATO business portal experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good sense of time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as unsupervised
- Possess a current “C” class driver’s licence (manual or automatic) for the purpose of delivering parcels to the post office, banking etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2469629