Ensure clients exercise choice in decision making about their own care & the way services are delivered.
Your new company
This NFP community Services organisation supports vulnerable people in the community through Home Care Packages and Case Management. Currently seeking an experienced client-centric Care Adviser to join their diverse, growing and friendly team in a full time capacity. This is an ongoing position.
Your new role
- Act as the key contact person and advocate for clients and their carers.
- Develop goal oriented care plans as lead by the client.
- Provide information, support and advice to clients or make onward referrals.
- Continually monitor and review client needs and ensure service provision is compliant with the HCP guidelines.
- Ensure care is delivered safely and in accordance with the clients needs and goals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Allied Health profession or a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Demonstrated relevant experience working with aged clients and Home Care Packages.
- Care management, assessment, care planning, coordination an conflict management skills.
- An additional language desirable but not necessary.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to start working immediately in a role where you have the ability to have a positive impact on people's lives every day. This is a full time position based in Melbourne's western suburbs. You will be remunerated with a generous base salary + NFP salary packaging based on your level of experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
03 9946 3577
LHS 297508 #2468522