We’re searching for an Infrastructure Solutions Engineer to work within a Project delivery team to support the development and migration of infrastructure solutions that meet and deliver the business requirements for new or existing platforms.
- Translate business requirements into systems requirements and defining the solution strategies that will deliver them
- Creating and/or modifying solution documentation that includes Interface Control Documents, Application Program Interface Documents, Detailed Sequence Diagrams, Architecture Diagrams and Descriptions
- Communicating solution components to internal and external stakeholders for input, comment and approval
- Assisting in creation of Proof of Concept/Technology Systems, working with internal teams and external vendors
- Detailed data/system analysis where required and supporting implementation teams as they undertake this work against the solution defined
- Support Product Delivery during System Integration and Testing
- On an ad hoc basis review existing or planned solution to identify and recommend adjustments and improvements
- Keep abreast of new technologies in the server and storage spaces, share, and develop findings with the solution design team
- Continual review and recommendations for server and storage systems convergence and industry standards
- Technology related undergraduate degree such as Computer/Information Science, or equivalent demonstrated IT industry experiences
- 5+ years of experience in a technical team implementing, developing and maintaining enterprise level platforms within a media industry environment
- Experience in or exposure system requirements capture and analysis, platform architecture evaluation, integration and testing and Build and Deployment Automation (CI-CD)
- Knowledge in implementation and migration of IT and Media-based systems
- Experience with or knowledge of video-based systems highly advantages but not essential
- Experience in software development in any of the following languages: Python, Java, C, C++, Go
Working for Foxtel
Foxtel’s purpose is to bring home Australia’s most valued entertainment experience. Whether it’s a blockbuster sports match, a must-see reality episode, an election special, the newest hit movie or the most ambitious drama, Foxtel brings together the best of TV and on demand for our customers.
Working at Foxtel means being part of something different, better, special. We put our customers first, we own it, we’re authentic, we focus on changing the game, and we win together.
What’s in it for you?
We have a benefits program with something for everyone, but we’re in the entertainment business, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband!
Above all, we’re passionate about entertainment and, if you are too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
A note to recruitment agencies - we have this role covered. There is no need to get in touch, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.