- Boutique Chartered Accounting firm in the Inner West
- Temporary ongoing contract (1-3 months) or Permanent position on offer!
- Amazing hourly rate / annual salary package
- Small, close knit, friendly team
Take the opportunity to work closely with the Partner in this boutique firm in Sydney. Manage a team of 6 accountants and be responsible for their performance and goal settings. You will also train and supervise more junior staff and review work of the accountants in the office.
- Monitor billings and assist with budgets
- Identify opportunities for practice development and client base growth
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships including meeting with
- clients as and when required
- Provide accounting and taxation advice to clients, including advice around
- business structures
- Prepare financial statements, income tax and FBT returns of individuals,
- sole traders, companies, trusts and superannuation funds
- Prepare IASs and BASs as and when required
- Liaise with the ATO on all matters including payment arrangements and
- penalty remissions
- Previous experience in a Business Services Management position
- Previous experience within public practice in Australia is essential for this role
- CA/CPA qualified
- The ability to manage, drive and support more junior staff
- Boutique agency with a friendly and close-knit team
- Excellent hourly rate / annual salary package
- Short term, temporary position or permanent long term opportunity!
- Inner West location
How to Apply
For further details, please call Sara for a confidential discussion, or send your resume to:
0420 290 957
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.