We’re searching for an energetic Production Manager to work on our Lifestyle and Entertainment group, to review & analyse production budgets, schedules & cash-flow requirements for all local productions.
- Responsible for the efficient running and production management of local productions within our Television group.
- Initial review & analysis of budgets, schedules & cash-flow requirements to present to the Executive Director of Television and Executive Producer including development projects
- Create budgets & schedules & manage logistics for all in-house productions including liaising with key external production partners
- Work closely with the Executive Producer and the Head of Lifestyle regarding all aspects of each production
- Work closely with the production company counterparts to ensure we produce the highest quality productions within budget
- Work in conjunction with the Executive Producer to ensure all creative and editorial requirements are met within the budget parameters
- Approve all production and talent invoices & maintain the monthly cash-flow spreadsheet
- Source relevant materials for productions such as “Gogglebox” and other productions as required
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
- At least 5 years TV production experience essential
- Extensive knowledge of production process including the different disciplines required for all types of production
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Logical and lateral thinking with a good understanding of accounting principles
- Discretion and confidentiality of budget sensitive knowledge
- Fantastic interpersonal skills including diplomacy, tact and sensitivity to creative team members, upper management and outside suppliers such as production companies and talent agencies
- Ability to use initiative to make judgment calls as required
Working for Foxtel
Foxtel’s purpose is to bring home Australia’s most valued entertainment experience. Whether it’s a blockbuster sports match, a must-see reality episode, an election special, the newest hit movie or the most ambitious drama, Foxtel brings together the best of TV and on demand for our customers.
Working at Foxtel means being part of something different, better, special. We put our customers first, we own it, we’re authentic, we focus on changing the game, and we win together.
What’s in it for you?
We have a benefits program with something for everyone, but we’re in the entertainment business, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband!
Above all, we’re passionate about entertainment and, if you are too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
A note to recruitment agencies - we have this role covered. There is no need to get in touch, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.