OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - SUNSHINE COAST
Come on board! Your new employer is a highly regarded Allied Health organisation whose service offering includes NDIS, Aged Care and Hospital in the Home. They are looking to add another OT to their multi-d team on the Sunshine Coast.
- Act as client advocate to assist individuals to make informed decisions
- Support a culture of holistic assessment, treatment and evaluation of clients
- Deliver group programs
- Engage in health promotion activities.
- Undertake appropriate professional and personal development programs to maintain knowledge and
skills for clinical competency.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- General Registrationwith AHPRA
- Strong commitment to principles of Enhancing Independence and client empowerment
- A current Australian driver's licenceand willingness to obtain a police check
- $70k base for grads!! (scales up with experience)
- Tools of the trade (phone + laptop) + car
- Eligible for performance based bonuses after 8 weeks
- Work within a highly collaborative and supportive multi-d team
- Ongoing training and development to properly support you as a valued employee
If this position EXCITES you then please apply via the link below! To discuss the role or have a confidential discussion regarding opportunities and your professional journey, please call me (Kimberley Davison) on 1300 289 817 or email email@example.com. My promise is to assist you in maximising your opportunities while minimising your stress.
At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners - we take the hard work out of finding your dream job! As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice.