We’re searching for a Product Manager Lead - Digital to drive our digital Ad products including the development of new products, analysis of the product offerings and identifying the key factors that will assist our channel partners to grow their portfolio and revenue stream.
- Assess new products and tech that will Optimise the revenue potential across the entire Foxtel Media network that meets the needs of advertisers.
- Assist in the prioritisation of product roadmap and initiatives based on researching market trends, the competitive landscape, understanding regulation and customer behavior
- Own the product management and delivery of new initiatives working with as a part of project teams and leading them as needed
- Collaborate work with external vendors, Tech and Ops to develop, test and implement new ad products
- Articulate product strategy and the value proposition of new products will bring to channel partners and their advertisers
- Assist with the training and cross skilling of Product Managers, Ad Ops and Sales staff as apart of Product launches
- Manage end to end site & app on boarding and updating process with Partners, from strategy to sign-off, maintaining communication throughout the product lifecycle
- Manage the channel partner relationships for operational implementation of ad strategy across the digital product portfolio
- Create strategy and offer recommendations to Partners to improve site viewability and other reporting metrics.
- Constantly work to improve, streamline and scale our processes to manage products effectively and efficiently across our entire portfolio
- Be the escalation point for Digital Product Managers and operations with regard to queries and issues
- Proven advertising product management experience in building and delivering successful products, services and capabilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the digital advertising industry and digital advertising technology
- Practical experience in digital advertising disciplines such as Ad Operations, Ad Tech, and Programmatic Trading.
- Strong delivery skills, practical understanding of project management and agile delivery.
- Team leadership and people management experience highly regarded.
- Confident managing multiple stakeholders and key business partner relationships at various levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
Working for Foxtel
Foxtel’s purpose is to bring home Australia’s most valued entertainment experience. Whether it’s a blockbuster sports match, a must-see reality episode, an election special, the newest hit movie or the most ambitious drama, Foxtel brings together the best of TV and on demand for our customers.
Working at Foxtel means being part of something different, better, special. We put our customers first, we own it, we’re authentic, we focus on changing the game, and we win together.
What’s in it for you?
We have a benefits program with something for everyone, but we’re in the entertainment business, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband!
Above all, we’re passionate about entertainment and, if you are too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
A note to recruitment agencies - we have this role covered. There is no need to get in touch, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.