About the role
We’re searching for a senior Facilities Manager to work closely with the wider Facilities team, responsible for the day to day and long term operations and facilities management for the North Ryde campus, ensuring a safe working environment and efficient and effective delivery of services.
- Manage the day to day operational functions including; Security, Reception, Events, Despatch (mail & courier), car parking, repairs and maintenance
- Directly liaise with service providers, contractors, building management and other parties to resolve and manage issues
- Coordinate and manage internal client meetings and briefing sessions relating to space planning and premises management
- Manage and deliver projects and initiatives relating to fit out modifications, relocations, system upgrades and process improvements as required or assigned by the Head of Property & Facilities
- Manage and ensure all aspects of HSE are compliant and a priority across the operations
- Manage and conduct regular preventative maintenance and HSE site inspections are completed and all issues identified are resolved in a timely manner
- Responsible for the oversight and management of the campus budget, including coordination of works and review of quotes, PO raising and invoice processing and approval
- inspection reports monthly Service Hub reports and any other reporting as required
- Lead, develop and coach team members for optimum individual and team performance
- Recent experience in a Facilities, Operations or similar role
- Knowledge of facilities management protocols and processes
- Demonstrated track record in managing fit out, refurbishment and relocation projects
- Awareness of legislation relevant to the position, including Work Health & Safety, Security, Building code requirements
- Good understanding of financials, specifically budget management and project cost management
- Proven track record in developing and coaching team members and people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build effective and professional relationships and know when to escalate
The FOXTEL Group is Australia’s leading entertainment and sports subscription television business. Our brands include FOXTEL, FOX SPORTS Australia, FOXTEL Media, Kayo Sports and BINGE. Working at Foxtel means being part of something different, better, special. We put our customers first, we own it, we’re authentic, we focus on changing the game, and we win together.
What’s in it for you
We have a benefits program with something for everyone, but we’re in the entertainment business, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband.
A note to recruitment agencies - we have this role covered. There is no need to get in touch, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.