Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Officer looking for an 8-10 week contract?The Company
Our client is rapidly growing and in need of an Accounts Payable Officer to join them on a temporary basis for 8-10 weeks. Based in the Alexandria area, this role will be a full function, stand alone position. The start date will be the week of April 26th.
You will have previous experience working as a full function Accounts Payable Officer with duties including but not limited to:
- Matching and Batching and coding invoices
- Managing Payment runs
- Bank and account reconciliations
- Managing high value creditor ledgers
- Other ad-hoc duties
How to Apply
- 2+ years experience within a similar accounts payable role
- Be a hard working, team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience in Excel to an intermediate level
- Have experience with a large ERP system
- Availability to start immediately or at short notice
Please apply through the link below. Only Candidates most closely matching the description will be contacted for interview.