We currently recruiting for a Locum Veterinarian with strong medical and surgical skills to work for 6 weeks over Oct/Nov - Central Coast.The details on this current assignment are as follows:
Location, Location, Location:
- 90 km north of Sydney (A 1-hour drive from Sydney), 55 km south of Newcastle and 6 km west of the Pacific Ocean.
- National parks, beautiful beaches and surf locations on your doorstep.
- The Central Coast has a subtropical climate, with warm humid summers and mild winters. Rainfall is spread evenly throughout the year.
- The Central Coast is well serviced by public transport and railway lines have frequent services to Newcastle and Sydney.
- We have excellent roads, and you won't get the main city peak hour road crush either.
- There are a number of shopping centres in the region including Erina Fair, which is the largest single level shopping centre in the Southern hemisphere, Westfields Tuggerah and Lakehaven shopping Centre is only 2 minutes away.
- An excellent outdoor lifestyle with sporting facilities and sporting groups.
- Hospital has a strong client base and is based in a high growth area.
- The hospital has an engaging and fresh energy from the moment a client walks in.
- x 3 large spacious consulting rooms.
- Plenty of equipment to help you undertake thorough work ups Digital Radiology, Ultrasound, Idexx Laboratory equipment and endoscope.
- Spacious treatment room, surgical suite, and prep room.
- Supportive and technically strong nursing team.
- A x 3 strong Veterinarian team, with experience ranging from 2 years to 20 years PQE.
- The Practice is open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6.30 pm in summer (with a 6 pm close in winter) and Saturday 9 am to 5 pm (shared roster). We are not open on Sunday and don't offer an after hours service.
When: ASAP - Ongoing
Working hours: FT hours over 4 days ( Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri).
Where: Lakehaven, Central Coast NSW
Pay Rate: $55 to $65 p/hr DOE.
Other Info: Flights and Accommodation can be provided for interstate locums.
To be considered for the position you must be able to demonstrate:
For further information apply online or contact Sergio on 0420562949 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A minimum of 2 -3 years PQE as a GP Veterinarian.
- Ability to handle a mixed caseload of Medical and Surgical would be highly regarded.