The Technical Director for the Northern Rivers Football Academy (NRFA) will aim to implement the overall philosophy of NRFA, design and oversee all technical coaching aspects and coach education.
- Design and implement the NRFA philosophy and technical program within both foundation and youth development phases.
- Oversee all technical coaching aspects of NRFA including the delivery of the coaching on each program.
- Oversee the recruitment of new coaches.
- Design and deliver a season long coach education curriculum, including the design of templates for coaching staff to work from.
- Formulate and provide lead coaches with presentations and necessary support tools to deliver tactical webinars to players.
- Train and develop NRFA Coaching Management Team coaches as coach educators.
- Manage and be the main contact for all NRFA coaches, reviewing and supporting all coaching staff through assessment and annual reviews.
- Lead and role model the delivery of the programs
- Work with Operations Manager to support the development of the NRFA code of conduct and staff roles and responsibilities
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure that all NRFA programs comply with all relevant governing bodies policies and regulations.
- Provide the NRFA Steering Committee with a monthly report of weekly activity.
- Where necessary discipline coaching staff under the guidance of NRFA Steering Committee.
- Be the key account manager of the Sport Session Planner system (online coaching resource).
- Work with Operations Manager to identify new business opportunities to expand programs when appropriate.
- Presentations. Develop and deliver to key stakeholders.
- A valid Driver’s Licence (Interstate travel)
- Will be required to start and finish work outside of normal business hours and work overtime when required.
- Working with Children Check clearance and, if required, QLD Blue Card or relevant state-based equivalent.
- Valid football licence from a Federation Internationale Football Association (FIFA) affiliated international football federation. (essential)
- Valid English Football Association (FA) coaching qualification. (essential)
- UEFA A Licence (essential)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Technical Director in a youth program (essential)
- At minimum a Bachelor degree in Sports Science. (essential)
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement an overall framework to deliver a high quality, professional youth football academy (essential)
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering a high-performance technical program
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering coach education programs
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and supervise a team.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of people including children.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
Salary: $54,000.00 - $70,000.00
How to apply:
All applications MUST include your CV and a one-page cover letter addressing how your skills and experience apply to the roll.
Please emailed your application to:
The Chairman - Northern Rivers Football Academy