Competitive Salary Packages | Regular Social Events | Career Progression Opportunities | Great Company Culture! Australian Health Professionals are seeking passionate and dedicated Physiotherapists & Occupational Therapists to join our growing team in Trebonne, QLD!
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
Within the past 6 years the business has doubled in size and is continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments that help every resident gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
What is in it for you?
Your New Role
- Competitive Salary Packages negotiable upon experience.
- AHP offer all staff incredible on-site management support.
- Great Company Culture with fantastic benefits, such as incentives, team building and flexible working arrangements, we want to work with you and your needs!
- Work nation-wide! We have sites across Australia and can support with relocation and travel where required.
- Refer-A-Friend program – refer a successful candidate and be rewarded! $$$
- A Permanent Role in Essential Services
- Career Progression Opportunties
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Annual and Personal Leave Entitlement
- Casual Shifts Also Available!
Skills & Requirements:
- Full-time permanent position
- Residential Aged Care setting
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Functional treatment modalities delivered to residents
- Delivery of mobility and re-enablement exercises to residents
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
If you're interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Stephanie to discuss further details Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly 0415 516 215.
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- General AHPRA registration
- Influenza Vaccine
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Current drivers license and access to reliable transport
- National Police Check