It's an exciting time to be part of Stride. You may have noticed we've changed our name from Aftercare to Stride.
We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on the next stage of our journey, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
headspace Centres act as a one-stop-shop for young people who need help with mental health, physical health, alcohol and other drugs and/or work and study support .
- Based in Hurstville
- Full-time & Permanent
- Excellent Base salary plus Super
- Plus Leave loading at 17.5%
- Plus Salary Packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!)
- Plus meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!
- Company rewards scheme
- Paid parental leave
- Excellent training and development
- Supportive team environment
Lead and deliver high quality evidence based clinical care as a member of the multidisciplinary team to achieve better health outcomes for young people seeking to access primary care, mental healthcare, alcohol and drug services and social, educational and vocational services.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Alongside the Clinical Services Manager provide leadership, management and development of headspace clinical staff and operations for headspace Meadowbrook.
- In conjunction with the Clinical Services Manager oversee the engagement, initial screening and psychosocial assessment of young people and documentation by the Intake Team.
- Participate as a member of the mental health team in providing comprehensive mental health assessment, case coordination, intervention or group work as required
- General AHPRA registration as a Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Mental Health Nurse OR Social Worker with AASW registration/eligibility OR Counsellor with Level 2 PACFA or ACA registration (may consider applicants working towards mental health accreditation)
- Leadership/management experience or previously worked as a Senior Clinician as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated experience providing clinical services to young people (12-25 years)
- Well-developed judgment and evaluation skills demonstrating a working understanding assessment and care planning
- Understanding of the public, non-government and private mental health systems and programs and associated non-mental health programs in a community setting
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills showing an ability and sensitivity to work with people who have or are at risk of developing a mental illness
- Proven ability to work creatively, collaboratively and effectively as a member of a team
- Demonstrated skills in organisation and time-management, including the ability to work under pressure and balance multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
We are an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt, with a final closing date for applications on 25 June 2021.
For any queries please email email@example.com