About the Role
The role of a Store person will see you working in one of our largest stores within Early Settler and to effectively support the Store manager and warehouse team in regards to all stock and freight movements along with delivering exceptional service to our customers.
This is a casual position and you must be able to work across a 7 day roster.
What we will expect from you:
- Loading of weekly trucks and containers.
- Assisting customers with order collections.
- Supporting the sales team with stock/product movement.
- Receipting of goods into our operating system
- Assembly of Furniture
- Responsible for contributing to the maintenance of OH&S requirements
- Maintaining good housekeeping techniques.
- To harmoniously work as part of a team, use your initiative, problem solve and handle a fast paced environment.
- To be available during our peak trading times during December, January, February and June.
To be successful you must have:
- Ideally worked in a similar role with experience in warehousing and distribution.
- Computer skills (email, Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook)
- A passion to help people and a desire to get results.
- The physical capability to handle our products.
We are looking for people who are:
- Great listeners and great communicators.
- Reliable, committed, proactive and driven.
Why you can expect from us:
- Extensive on the job training.
- Generous employee discounts.
- Access to Store incentive schemes.
- Career development and opportunity.
- To work with a great team of passionate people.
- To be part of a growing successful company.
If you have the skills and experience and are passionate about our brand, we welcome your application.