Experienced Assembly line process worker:
- Brand new warehouse complex to work in.
- Ongoing and part-time opportunities.
We are looking for casual staff that can help us meet our growing customer demands.
Non-Negotiable 'Characteristics' We're on the Hunt for:For this role, you must be available full-time weekdays as a casual
For this casual position, normal hours are weekdays 8 am to 4 pm with potential for shifts outside these hours, including some weekends.
- You must deal well with new challenges such as KPI pressure by acting quickly, though accurately.
- You enjoy being physical and on your feet throughout the day.
- You're punctual at all times by showing up to every shift and always on time.
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Liquor Loot?
- Simple, assembly-line process work. (i.e. applying stickers or packing boxes, etc).
- Maintain focus and work safely during repetitive process work.
- Moderate heavy lifting (including loads of up to 25 kg).
- Maintain the general tidiness and cleanliness of your workstation and the warehouse.
- Additional general duties as may be required.
Physical Requirements to be Successful:
- Minimum of 3 months experience pick packing, assembly line, or warehouse production.
- No previous or ongoing injuries as this role is physical.
- Native or bilingual English speaker with basic communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of food safety and workplace safety.
- Hard-working and focused.
- Able to work at a fast pace.
- Legal entitlement for work in Australia.
About Liquor Loot:
Back in 2017, Whisky Loot set out to shake up Australia’s online Whisky Market. We’ve come a long way since!We’ve become one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, a world-class digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.At Liquor Loot, we do things a little differently - which means we expect a lot from our employees! We want people that bring great energy, that have a long-game focus and are always curious to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose to provide our customers with an amazing experience that supports the distillery industry.If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, we can’t wait to meet you and look forward to your application.