Lake Imaging is one of Victoria longest standing medical imaging providers supporting the community with wide range of diagnostic services to private hospitals, public hospitals, independent clinics and speciality centres. With more than 25 sites in operation in Victoria, we aim to give referrers and patients access to an unparalleled range of expertise, experience, facilities and resources.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Situated in the picturesque heart land of Victoria and on the doorstep to of Victoria’s Goldfields– Ballarat region is renowned for its award-winning eateries and wineries. Only 1 ½ hrs to city of Melbourne, offering an easy commute with affordable living.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an experienced Sonographer, you will join being part of our friendly, professional, patient focused team at Ballarat’s 2 practices which includes the St John of God private hospital (the largest private hospital in regional Victoria) and our private practice located across the lake.
As a progressive and comprehensive service across all medical imaging modalities including Cardiac CT, PET, Nuclear Medicine, MRI, Ultrasound and Mammography, you will be offered with the opportunity to enjoy the variety of cases and ultrasound scanning to ensure that your Sonography career provides the depth that you strive for as you are able to work on state of the art equipment in a fully digital practice, supported by highly specialised and long standing team of Radiologists in the practices daily.
• Work in a thriving regional city just over an hour from Melbourne
• Doctors onsite daily
• Modern equipment including Siemens
• Flexible working arrangements – Part time or Full time hours
• Monthly ADO
• Extremely generous conference allowance
• Relocation allowance
• CPD in house events + annual corporate conference
• Employee recognition awards
• EAP program
• Internal leadership opportunities
• Commitment to staff development - be supported by highly skilled Tutor Sonographers
• A practice steeped in history and solid reputation
• Leading Private schools in the region
You will ideally be an experienced Sonographer that wants to continue their career as part of our dedicated team that wants to demonstrate the same culture and commitment to patient care as at Lake Imaging believes is important.
You will need to have:
• ASAR Accreditation, and professional indemnity insurance.
• well-developed communication and interpersonal skills are also essential.
• Ability to promote and maintain high standards of patient care
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Patient-focused attitude to delivering Healthcare outcomes
• Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Commitment to continuing professional development
This could be the opportunity that you have been waiting to make a move for you and your career! Interested? We would love to hear from you! Please submit your application and cover letter or contact our Careers team on 03 5273 1280 for confidential chat.