Software Project Lead - Australian Medical Devices Company - Permanent role - Excellent salary + super + bonus
Your new company
A medical devices client is currently recruiting a number of Project Lead Software Developer roles on a permanent and fixed term basis.
Your new role
Be part of a rapidly growing team working on life changing, advanced products serving a global market. As Project Lead Software Developer you will manage the software deliverable's for your team and translate stakeholder requirements into reality.
- Manage progress of the development and test team to ensure that product requirements and schedule compliance are met and implemented.
- Creates, Maintains & Prioritises the Product backlog according to deliverables.
- Review embedded software and test automation code.
- Mentor software, test engineers and work to tight deadlines.
- Design and Development of embedded software in the medical device
- Design and Development of automated test system for design verification.
- Create clear and concise documentation as part of the development process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have Electro-mechanical embedded software experience
- Experience in Software project management and stakeholders engagement
- Experience in end-to-end software product /project delivery / development
- Strong hands-on with C/C++, Python, Java programming language
- AWS, Real-time Operating System
- QT/QML/C++ experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge in cyber security / software risk assessments (desirable)
What you'll get in return
- Permanent/Fixed term role in Sydney based office
- Flexible working
- Career progression opportunities
- Great company culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kirthika.Nagarajan@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2526239