What’s the role?
Working within News Xtend, this role will be responsible for improving customer retention, increasing APRU and helping maintain our high performance culture. You will be responsible for developing proactive strategies to retain our customers as well as having impact with existing churn risk customers to retain and grow our customer base.
- Working closely with sales and fulfilment, you will support teams on devising pivot strategies on underperforming customers, lead high priority customer QBRs and support campaign management and sales teams to “save” customers from churn.
- Consider strategies and initiatives that will facilitate excellence at scale.
- Inform and input into the retention strategy and ongoing retention projects
- Lead conversations with customers to understand more about churn triggers and how to continue to drive customer service excellence
- Lead the development and maintenance of industry-specific, digital marketing strategies for our broad customer base
- Devise and manage customer churn strategies
- Own and roll out the regular customer cancellation survey to the internal team, adding live insights and executing or delegating any actions
- Develop weekly and monthly reports for areas of responsibility, sharing results with key stakeholders across the business
Who are you?
- Tertiary or relevant studies undertaken within Marketing or related discipline
- Be a performance marketing channel expert with a proven record of driving business growth and return on investment.
- Strong analytical ability and experience using Google Analytics or other analytic programs to draw insights and recommendations efficiently
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service, with experience working directly with customers
- A data-driven approach to decision making and problem solving
- Superior verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority and business sectors
- Strong organisational and time management skills. A team player but also highly motivated to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects at any given time while maintaining commitment to quality and deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- An opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- A truly collaborative environment
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Work with some of Australia's most recognised and prestigious brands
- Make a difference as part of Australia’s most influential media organisation
Who are we?
We are Australia’s number one and most influential media organisation with more than 150 prestige brands across news, sport and lifestyle. Each month more than 17 million Australians choose to consume news and information from our digital and print products – more than any other media group in Australia.
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers