POSITION DESCRIPTION: Painter Team Leader
An opportunity exists for a Painter Team Leader with an eye for detail, capable of multitasking and a drive to help improve the operation to join our team.
SELECTION CRITERIA: To be considered for this role you must have:
- Construction Induction White Card
- High Risk Work Licences (dependent on area of expertise)
- Confined Space, First Aid
- NACE an advantage
- Experience with QA/QC coatings and surface preparation;
- Experience in remedial and asset protection projects - structures and infrastructure;
- Expertise in surface preparation and application of a variety of products including paint, epoxy, concrete, etc
- Extensive knowledge and expertise 5 years plus experience
- Ability to lead and develop teams to deliver quality projects
- Experience with leading blue collar work teams and coordinating daily activities
- Ability to interpret the scope of work and project documentation and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ability to implement safe working procedures and systems
The successful candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment process including medical assessment.
For this position, you must have great work ethics and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.