Melbourne or Sydney Based
Currently hybrid of WFH and in our recently refurbished Southbank Office or in our new Sydney CBD office
Great opportunity to expand our APAC Enterprise Partners to drive continued growth
- Key contributor to biggest growth segment of our business
- Established Alliance partners to assist execution
- Opportunity to lead Partner strategy for new markets
About the role
- Be a significant contributor to setting up Mimecast APAC for sustained Enterprise First success, via engagement with partners who have significant influence over cyber decisions in the Enterprise market
- Build a plan to engage with appropriate partners, and execute the plan that delivers increased commitment from them to Mimecast, resulting in pipeline and revenue that would otherwise not have been available to Mimecast.
- Long term, ensure that Mimecast is a critical component of these partners Cyber ‘as a service” offerings
- Identification of new deals for Mimecast for Enterprise sales team to go and close, initially through engagement with API/Alliance partners and eventually through the broader Enterprise partner channel
- Build, gain approval to and execute an Enterprise Channel Plan, that clearly defines success metrics and key strategies and actions to achieve these
- Understand key targeted Enterprise prospects for Mimecast and work with the Mimecast Enterprise team to determine who are the companies influencing those customers around cyber security decisions
- Drive proactive engagement between these organisations and Mimecast Enterprise Sales team to uncover incremental opportunities
- Engage proactively with complementary vendors to Mimecast (API/ Alliances) to understand where within their base we might be able to leverage - know exactly where they are influential in key Enterprise prospects and drive sales alignment to leverage this on accounts/ deals
- Leverage your success with the API/Alliances vendors to broaden the Mimecast value proposition to other Enterprise Channel companies, and ultimately get them to be more proactive in the market with Mimecast as a result
- Drive marketing campaigns with API/ Alliances vendors, and our joint partners, that delivers incremental Enterprise pipeline
- Understand thoroughly any Mimecast activities elsewhere in the globe with these partners that can be “leveraged” in the local market
- Influence Mimecast corporate strategy in this area
- Increase mindshare in “enterprise” partners to a point whereby they will increase their proactivity around Mimecast over and above ‘single deal” engagement – business planning, joint marketing, increased technical skills etc
- Be a thought leader internally, especially with our Enterprise sales teams, helping them understand how and why to engage effectively with these type of partners to be more successful in retiring quota
- Successful history of driving incremental pipeline for a vendor via engagement with key Enterprise partners including, but not limited to, Consulting/ Advisory firms, MSPs, CSPs, Outsourcers, SIs and complementary vendors
- Deep understanding of how the Enterprise channel works and how vendors can successfully leverage this channel for growth
- Existing network in Enterprise partners that can be leveraged immediately by Mimecast for gain
- High levels of business acumen. Ability to hold a senior level discussion within Enterprise partners
- Extensive experience in cyber security market
- Experience in security technologies and industries, with enough knowledge at a technology level to be able to understand where opportunities are for Mimecast and its partners to deliver real customer outcomes
- Experience in Asia market preferred
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply!
What Mimecast Offers
Mimecast offers a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Structured induction/onboarding program
- Extensive access to skills development resources
- Employee assistance/wellbeing program
- Free leave days between Christmas and New Years
- Employee share-scheme program
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- A community minded Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program that supports global and local initiatives via fundraising, volunteering and community engagement, with 5 paid volunteer days per year
Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Relentless protection. Resilient world.
Mimecast (NASDAQ: MIME) was born in 2003 with a focus on delivering relentless protection. Each day, we take on cyber disruption for our tens of thousands of customers around the globe; always putting them first, and never giving up on tackling their biggest security challenges together. We are the company that built an intentional and scalable design ideology that solves the number one cyberattack vector – email. We continuously invest to thoughtfully integrate brand protection, security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essential capabilities.
Mimecast is here to protect large and small organizations from malicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead the movement toward building a more resilient world.
If you like challenges, innovation and strong community, Mimecast is the place for you. We pride ourselves on our unique, welcoming culture and are always on the look out for bright minds to help us stop bad things from happening to good organizations.
Join us today, and start doing your best work, your best teamwork and your greatest learning.
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com