With over 50 repair centres across Australia and New Zealand, Capital S.M.A.R.T Repairs is the industry leader of the collision repair industry, specialising in small, medium, and larger repairs. We are the pioneers of customer satisfaction and innovation standards, and pride ourselves on providing our employees with a safe, supportive and best in industry working conditions.
About the role:
Capital S.M.A.R.T Repairs are seeking an experienced Automotive Spray Painter and a skilled Automotive Detailer to join our team in Launceston. You will be part of a highly skilled team that is responsible for repairing vehicles to the highest standard, which is powered through our unparalleled technology and equipment. Duties may include but aren’t limited to:
- Complete paint jobs in accordance with S.M.A.R.T processes and procedures
- Sign off on the final colour, including minor colour adjustments to deliver a high-quality paint finish for the customer
- Maintain spray booths, equipment, and robots daily
- Any adhoc duties as directed by leadership
- Detailer to complete final car detail for hand over to the client
To be considered, you will:
- Be a Trade Qualified Spray Painter (essential)
- Have experience in Collision Repair industry (essential)
- Have full Australian Working rights
- Detailers preferred to have some auto cleaning/detailing background
What we offer you!
- Stability: We continue to grow and have excellent opportunities for internal promotion. This means stability and solid career opportunities are readily available for the right applicants!
- Attractive Remuneration: Our success is our people, which is why we offer attractive remuneration commensurate of experience.
- State of the Art Technology and Equipment: Working at S.M.A.R.T will give you access to state of the art accident repair technology and equipment. Exceedingly advanced and unmatched by our competitors, our technology and equipment enable the completion of quality repairs each and every time, all in as little as 3 days.
- Employee Rewards Program: Our program, S.M.A.R.T Rewards, has been specifically designed to benefit our employees who can enjoy discounts on groceries, clothing, fuel, holidays, and more!
- Refer a Friend Program: Refer to us one of your skilled friends and be generously rewarded.
- Work-life Balance: At S.M.A.R.T we know how important work-life balance is. We have a very supportive management team, and there is NO WEEKEND work, ever!
- Career Progression: Genuine opportunity to develop and do more with your career if that’s your ambition, we will support you getting there.
- Monthly BBQ’s: Lunch on us once a month!
To apply: Click apply now or contact Richard for a confidential discussion - 0479 069 264.