|Company:||Credit Union Australia|
As the Manager, Risk Governance and Frameworks you will help maintain, monitor and evolve our Enterprise Risk Management Framework and supporting governance structure. You will bring your experience to drive practical and fit for purpose enterprise governance practices to aid the maturing of risk management across the business. You will be passionate about, and build, risk capability across the business, demonstrate positive risk behaviours ultimately contributing to a great risk culture here at Great Southern Bank. You will proactively work to ensure that our key risk committees run smoothly to support great Committee outcomes, and that our Regulatory relationships are well supported.
Enterprise & Operational Risk is committed to providing structured risk advice and challenge to our business partners, independent advice and escalation to our Boards, and a trusted relationship with our regulators. As a team we are committed to building a more sustainable and resilient business, one that is centred on being trust-driven and customer-centric in everything we do.
A little bit about you…
· Practical and efficient while keeping the big picture and organisational impact front of mind
· A champion of change who thrives on working in an agile and dynamic environment
· Self-motivated, with a strong drive to assist others in achieving team goals
· Organised, love working at pace, managing multiple initiatives, processes, and people
· Motivated by seeing people succeed, including your team members and your internal customers
· A negotiator, a connector and you enjoy working collaboratively in a team
· Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in financial services
· Experience in dealing with business management, operational risk, data and technology risk, project, product or process management issues in a financial or related institution, or in a consultancy/audit capacity
· Experience reviewing providing clear feedback and challenge to maintain strong governance standards
· Experience working with risk systems (desirable) and/or willingness to embrace innovation in technology
· Knowledge of relevant financial services regulatory and compliance considerations
A little bit about us…
CUA has entered an ambitious and exciting growth phase and is now known as Great Southern Bank- Australia's largest customer owned bank. Focusing on the next stage our of development as an organisation and repositioning to remain relevant to our customers-current and future-we are investing significantly in technology, products, and people! We have a culture that's fun, approachable and supportive- allowing our team members to be their best every day, whether that's at work or at home!
We're hugely excited about the journey ahead and are looking for talented and enthusiastic people who want to be part of a winning team. If you are motivated, energetic and dedicated to helping our customers achieve the great Australian dream, we want to hear from you!
Questions? Please call Anna from our Talent Acquisition team on 07 3552 4115
At Great Southern Bank, we're committed to building a strong, inclusive and diverse workplace, where people feel a sense of belonging, are valued, connected and respected. We value diverse backgrounds, cultures, abilities, ideas and experiences; recognising the benefits they bring to our work, our communities and the way we help our customers. We support and promote an inclusive culture through flexible ways of working, collaboration, fair and equitably decision making that empowers our people to be at their best every day.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: