Project management and support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of projects.
Your new company
NSW State government organisation - An independent statutory body responsible for animal welfare.
Your new role
Perform project management and support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of a range
of projects to meet business objectives.
- Coordinate and implement a range of projects applying sound project management principles and support the project lead/s in the delivery of organisational and/or business projects
- Provide a range of project management and support services, ensuring project and administration activities are undertaken to enable the project team to complete tasks and achieve agreed outcomes
- Develop and maintain customer, stakeholders and vendor relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met
- Coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans
- Prepare and maintain project related documentation and source and collate information for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to contribute to achievement of the project outcomes and identification of emerging issues
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning
What you'll need to succeed
Project Officer - document procedures and business workflows and development and implement a Cadet Program.
- Documenting business procedures and workflows
- Developing and implementing Cadet/Graduate program including liaising with RTO's and accessing government grants
What you'll get in return
6 month contract, offering between $423.66 p/d - $478.53 p/d + super. There will be a mix of working from home and in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lucille on 02 8226 9855
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2563118