- Fun and supportive multidisciplinary team in Lane Cove or Fairfield! Call Chris 0477 010 235
- Join one of Australia’s fastest growing Allied Health services providers.
- Join an impressive Speech Pathology leadership team of 8 industry professional!
We are looking for an experienced Speech Pathologist who is passionate about leading and mentoring early career Speech Pathologists & providing person-centred, evidence-based speech pathology assessment and intervention for clients across the lifespan.
You will have the opportunity to impart your passion and knowledge to our expanding team of Sydney based Speech Pathologists. You will have the opportunity to be based in Lane Cove, Fairfield plus work from home flexibility. Your role will be largely spent shadowing and assisting our team of early career Speech Pathologists.
Our clients will include people with various diagnoses and disability types. The types of assessments and interventions that the team complete will include:
- Swallowing (Dysphagia) Assessments
- Mealtime Management Plan development and reviews
- Communication Assessments
- Ongoing therapy
You will work across various environments, including family homes, disability group homes, day programs, schools, community, and/or ORS offices.
ORS is one of the largest and fastest growing national allied health and workplace rehabilitation providers in Australia, and has a proven track record and reputation for providing high quality evidence-based and client centred services for almost 30 years! We love attracting talented, ambitious, and driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow with and contribute to a growing business that cares about its people and their ideas. We live by strong company values and brand promises to ensure that we continue to be the best at what we do!
We want to talk to you if you:
- Care about providing exceptional customer service
- Are motivated and inspired to make a difference
- Are ambitious and keen to continue learning
- Are results-orientated and able to meet targets
- Are able to work independently and as part of a team
- Are flexible and enjoy working within an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Are passionate about helping people to achieve their goals
- Take pride in your work and have a strong focus on excellent quality
- A Speech Pathology degree and SPA membership (or the ability to obtain it)
- Experience as a Senior Speech Pathologist or Team Leader
- NDIS experience preferred but not essential
- A car and licence
- A National Police Clearance, Working With Children/Working with Vulnerable People Check & NDIS Worker Screening Clearance or able to get one for a client facing role (or willingness to obtain one before commencement)
Why join ORS?
At ORS, our purpose is to “transform lives through allied health services that work” and our company values drive the behaviour that supports us to continue to achieve this:
- We are PASSIONATE about achieving individual’s goals and transforming lives
- We continually improve through always seeking EXCELLENCE
- We believe in the POTENTIAL and recognise the strengths of every individual
- We get things done FAST by keeping things simple
We also provide:
- Equipment and resources including a laptop, mobile, complete workstation setup and access to an extensive range of online assessments, subscriptions, templates and tools.
- Generous quarterly bonuses for exceeding individual targets and significantly above-average salaries
- Multi-disciplinary team approach working with Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, and Exercise Physiologists.
- Work across different industries or types of clients including all age groups from children through to older Australians, providing you the opportunity to complete different work to see what you enjoy.
- Intensive induction program, run by our supportive Strategy and Performance team, to ensure that you are the best that you can be as quickly as possible!
- Opportunities for career progression and advancement due to our fast and continued growth.
- Structure and ongoing Professional Development Program including various methods of training from direct clinical supervisors and Learning and Development Managers who have extensive clinical experience and many with PHDs.
- Opportunity to participate in research and use best practice and innovative methods to benefit the sectors and client groups we work with.
- Employee Assistance Program and internal client debriefing; designed to support employees through difficult circumstances.
- Fun work culture, celebrating achievements through Friday nibbles, best practice days, gifts and end of year parties, to name a few!
- Flexible working conditions such as part-time employment, work from home, and flexible hours.
If this sounds like the job for you, don’t miss this opportunity and apply now!
If you do not have an updated CV, you can contact Chris Galvin on 0477 010 235 for a confidential discussion, email at Chris.Galvin@orsgroup.com.au or add Chris on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-galvin-3113b770/
ORS is a multicultural, diverse, supportive and flexible employer, specifically encouraging applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, working parents, LGBQTIA+ and people with disabilities for positions within our company.