Experienced MR driver required for deliveries and labouring in the Hobart region.
Your new company
Experts in removalist and relocation solutions, this company is a privately owned family run business, who will ensure you are looked after within their positive team environment.
Your new role
Working with a team, you’ll be responsible for packing, transporting and delivery of furniture and other household items to residential locations across the Hobart region. This is a labour intensive role requiring manual unloading.
What you'll need to succeed
For your application to be processed you must have:
- A valid Medium Rigid truck licence
- Exceptional driving skills
- Professional presentation and excellent communication skills
- Personal drive and integrity
What you'll get in return
This is a casual ongoing role. Through Hays, you will be offered an above award hourly rate plus 9.5% superannuation, the opportunity to work within a great team and culture and the possibility of ongoing work for the right candidate.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- Regular contact and post-placement care throughout the duration of your assignment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2573753