Looking for an Automation Tester for a large Public Sector client
Your new company
A large public sector client is looking for an Automation tester to work within their Agile delivery team. This is a 12 month contract with a view to extend.
Your new role
The primary responsibility of the Automation Tester is to:
- Assist in undertaking a range of testing processes for the planning, execution, issue resolution and reporting of testing outcomes prior to implementation into the operating environment
- Work in a complex operating environment delivering crucial software solutions to the community and manage potentially conflicting testing cycles and deliverables within limited resources
- Support complex deliveries across multiple systems and integration endpoints requiring testing experience with integration tools such as Postman etc
- Ensure multiple stakeholders are informed and prepared for all testing related activities to provide for efficient implementation of fixes and enhancements to the operating environment
What you'll need to succeed
- 7 plus years of experience as a QA Test Automation developer/Engineer
- Demonstrated experience with automation, functional, non-functional and manual testing
- The core automation is TOSCA so there is a hard requirement for that product experience.
- Experience developing automation testing frameworks, creation of libraries and test scripts using Selenium, Protractor, TypeScript is must
- Hands on experience with test automation tool set such as Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber, VS code, SerenityBDD, BrowerStack, Appium, AppliTool, Tricentis Tosca, QTest and Postman
- Experience in Designing Test data and developing automation framework for UI application (preferably for CMS backend and front end application) using Tosca is must. Tosca certification is preferred.
- Experience in integrating smoke and regression test suite in the Azure DevOps pipeline and customize build pipeline using yaml file.
- Development experience within contemporary JS frameworks, libraries and components such as Angular, React, TypeScript, Node, Vue, Ember, etc
- Experience in code repository (Azure Repos) and version control tool Git
- Experience in End-to-End Testing activities including test scenarios, test cases, extend test enablement to data sets that more closely match production, and manage execution.
- Understanding and experience of TDD and BDD approaches to development
- Good functional knowledge on CMS application (Preferably Drupal)
- A good understanding of website accessibility
- Active participation and contributing to Agile practices and automation for stories in sprint delivery
- Experience in Atlassian products such as Jira and confluence
- Occasionally taking responsibility for planning, developing and executing manual testing tasks and interacting with business team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A proactive and team oriented professional
What you'll get in return
In return you get an opportunity to earn up to $850 + super/day.
Macquarie Park + WFH
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2592788