THE COG EXPERIENCE
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives. At COG, reward packages are designed to support a well-rounded, holistic lifestyle. Were not only focused on paying competitively to the market but offering world class benefits package to make our teams lives easier
- 50% off Cotton On Group brands | Cotton On, Cotton On Body, Cotton On Kids, Rubi shoes, Factorie, Typo and Supre
- Work hard, play hard; annual overseas incentive trips, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation and a wide range of access to health and wellbeing tools and benefits.
- Accelerate your development and your personal and professional growth through expert led development sessions and our award winning online learning platform, YOU Learning
- Try new experiences and develop your skills, zig-zagging your career through our 7 brands.
- The Good: a movement of meaningful change - creating meaningful change for current and future generations
THE ROLE OWN IT
HIGHEST TRADING OUTLET FOR TYPO IN AUSTRALIA
Your store is yours to drive; obsess about delivering on what our customer wants, drive your team to execute and achieve goals, make impactful decisions that deliver outcomes
- Enable your team to create amazing moments and experiences our customers will love.
- Inspire, care and grow for others and yourself at every stage of the people lifecycle, to facilitate succession
- Live and breathe the COG culture and be an ambassador for our Brand and products
- Plan and communicate targets, and motivate the team to achieve daily goals
- Manage hours, resources and wages to achieve profitability, operational efficiencies, and great customer experiences
- Deliver visual and loss prevention standards of excellence, to deliver store productivity
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You have experience in leading, coaching and developing teams
- You are effective and efficient with your communication and deliver personal effectiveness
- You obsess about delivering on what our customer wants to create amazing experiences
- You approach everything you do with a growth mindset
- You are agile and adaptable, you read the play and hustle
- You know our product and our customer to make commercial decisions that drive results
- You have experience with visual merchandising and executing visual briefs