looking to hire a remote working professional Japanese content writer to join their team for finance contents
- Fully Remote (work from home, anywhere in the world)
- Part time, freelancer, Independent contractor (full time possible with tenure)
- Content writing :Financial Marketing, Financial Journalist
This client is a global consulting and marketing company specialising in the retail foreign exchange market. One of our subsidiary businesses specialises in marketing and promoting the products and services of leading global online forex brokers and provides dedicated Japanese client support, education and financial related news and analysis to its clients.
Due to the continuous expansion of our global operations, they are looking to hire a remote working professional Japanese content writer to join their team.
- Responsible for copywriting, editing, proofreading, and translating materials for the company website.
- Writing for a wide range of company channels including digital/web, emails, newsletters, reports, social media, etc.
- Working closely with the director and existing Japanese team to produce high-class and engaging content for various creatives following specific guidelines.
- Adjusting, producing, and optimizing content in order to achieve top of Google results.
- Assist in writing website content and marketing material for new and existing forex broker partners.
- Assist in writing weekly and daily forex news and analysis.
- Identifying and suggesting new avenues for content production that will help develop brand visibility.
- Having a thorough understanding of keyword research and the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Implementing SEO best practices in relation to content creation and website maintenance.
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Develop personal SEO expertise and aim for high-ranking display on search engines
- Assist in the growth of the business by working with the director to onboard new forex broker partners.
- Collaborate with the entire team to convert all ideas and concepts into fully attractive content.
- Assist in the processing of new client account applications. Respond to clients with incomplete applications or missing documentation.
Participate in writing and updating website and blog content – Information regarding the addition of new FX brokers, company promotions, FX news and analysis.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in content planning, and writing
- (Fluent) Japanese language skills essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous experience as a Japanese content writer
- Previous experience in forex, financial services (highly advantageous, not essential)
- Experience in delivering high-quality content across multiple digital channels
- Writing skills and experience of writing for websites
- Work experience using CMS (WordPress is preferable)is plus
- PC skills (Microsoft office)
- Degree in marketing, media, journalism, or another related field is plus but not mandatory
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration / Economics, or another related field (highly advantageous) but not mandatory
- Possess confident communication skills
- Polite, friendly, and approachable
- Can work well under pressure
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Strong attention switching, attention to detail and imagination
- Good understanding of the global financial and Forex markets
- Keeps up to date with current financial news.
Your application will be regarded in the strictest confidence.
Staff Solutions Australia
02 9978 1750 Sydney office