We are currently looking for electricians for a major project in Sydney CBD
We are currently looking for electricians for a major project in Sydney CBD. The projects are ongoing for 6-12 months and require electricians of the highest quality to achieve the goal they have been set. The work will be on going for the right people and is working with a reputable electrical company.
- $38 - $45 + Super + Travel + Penalties
- Ongoing work for the right candidate
The company has been in the industry for over 20 years and has many substantial working relationships across the Sydney network. They have amassed several big projects that they have many highly skilled guys working on and are a market leader in the field. Their warm and friendly staff make a great working culture and bring on your career with training and benefits should you impress.
In the role you will be required too
- Carry out all relevant electrician duties (such as cable pulling, cable tray work, power and fit out works)
- Be able to work in both a team and individually
- Be able to read drawings
- Deliver works to the highest standard
- Adhere too and practice all Workplace health and safety
The successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be a NSW licensed electrician or equivalent
- Have good leadership skills
- Have your own PPE and your own tools
- You will need to be professional and take pride in your work
- Be punctual and reliable
What you’ll get in return
In return you will be able to show your skills on a top project in Sydney. This company constantly acquires new projects there will be a strong possibility for ongoing work. You will be paid above award rates and penalties and there will be plenty of opportunities for overtime.
What to do now
If you are interested in this role click apply now or email with your most recent resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0456809025.
LHS 297508 #2599689