C/C++ Engineer - Telecommunications - Perm job in Sydney - Great Salary package & stock options - wireless
Your new company
A global tech company with world class engineers leading in the field of network and wireless communications disciplines.
Your new role
Looking for a Software Engineer to join our client's specialist wireless waveform engineering team in their new central Sydney R&D facility in Chippendale, five minutes’ walk from Central Station. In this role, you'll be responsible for specifying, designing and implementing advanced SDR wireless protocol stacks - alongside local and international specialists in this field
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong hands-on experience in C, C++.
- Development of software for time critical (real-time) systems.
- Scripting languages such as Perl, TCL and Python.
- Understanding of wireless system design, wireless protocol stacks, ad-hoc or mesh networking, transceiver design and/or voice cryptography
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- Permanent position with excellent salary remuneration
- Opportunity to work with a global client in the telecom industry
- Great culture and employee benefits
- Flexible/ Work from home options
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2603624