Academic Registrar required for leading pathways College in Central Sydney.
Your new company
An education institution based in Central Sydney that specialises in Pathway Programmes for the Higher Education space, which has had considerable success with their highly esteemed collection of educational colleges has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Academic Registrar.
Your new role
A driven Academic Registrar is required to manage and assure top level student and senior support in running this branch. This organisation is looking for engaging, hands-on candidates with strong communication skills, high attention to detail and those with strong timetabling and data management abilities.
Key duties will include:
- Managing the student lifecycle; admissions and scholarships, enrolments and fees, assessment and completions, student services; student communications, student wellbeing and student grievances.
- Assisting senior level management with creation of reports, procedures and teaching materials
- Assure top level student management and communication is provided always from the point of initial enrolment to course deliverance and ongoing student assistance
- Assure ongoing compliance requirements are upheld in the development of course and institutional operation requirements
- Act as a representative for student services at board level and liaise with senior directors and committee members across all matters relating to academic support requirements
- Managing student timetabling and data management
- Mange the preparation and delivery of documentation to all relevant stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an excellent Education professional with a highly student-centred approach to the provision of student services, support and administration. The Academic Registrar plays a key role in leading, modelling and fostering a highly student-centred culture within the School. The ideal candidate would come from the education sector with considerable knowledge and experience working in a fast-paced environment where they are required to have confidence in decision making and acting off their own initiative while presenting as a warm yet professional face of the organisation. In addition:
- You will have experience working in a highly regulated education focussed environment
- Experience with timetabling and strong data management skills
- Possess excellent written, verbal and communication skills to assure top-tier student relationships are developed and maintained.
- The ideal candidate will have proven leadership experience and the ability to promote a strong customer focused culture within a diverse environment
- Have the ability to lead and manage the integration of system requirements across the organisation departments
- Be confident at multitasking, work well under pressure, take the initiative where necessary and have a high level of attention to detail
- You will demonstrate the ability to seek and prioritise important responsibilities and be able to manage time and demanding deadlines
What you'll get in return
This is a full-time permanent position with a leading global organisation. As the successful applicant you will be provided with a competitive salary subject to experience. This is a rewarding role with the autonomy with an established institution, which has had much success with their education group; while also getting hands on transferrable experience in a fast-paced environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your updated resume direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8062 6138 for further information.
LHS 297508 #2606106