Senior Consultant - Consultancy Firm - Leading Consultancy - Benchmarking Services Supplier - Full Time Role
Your new company
A leading Consultancy firm, supplier of benchmarking services to some of the best universities in the world is looking for a Senior Consultant to join their team on a Full-time role
Your new role
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting the foremost universities as they conduct their annual data collection, benchmarking process, process improvements and new service offer development. You will make an impact with you advise to the universities during a decisive period – helping them to make good decisions about their future.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in data quality assurance, analysis and insight development.
- Knowledge of and experience with product development within an operations environment.
- 5+ years’ experience within Project Management, Business Analysis or consulting roles, managing all levels of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience handling large data sets using Excel.
- Strong client engagement skills within large organisations.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Recruiting Experts in Technology.
T:02 9048 8956
LHS 297508 #2613805