Permanent role with one of the BIG4 Bank
Your new company
One of the Australia’s leading provider of integrated financial services. Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of the bank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. They have been recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
Your new role
On any given day you will:
- Primary engagement-point for the Business Portfolio responsible for end-to-end stakeholder and escalation management
- Provide intimacy through Business Unit alignment that supports engagement and individual Business needs whilst providing a leveraged and consistent core service.
- Build and influence relationships with the ES BU’s and the Business
- Provide business hours escalation point to lead, coordinate, and communicate recovery of the service interruption (when required) for services within business portfolio’s
- Ensure Business / Customer impacts are properly captured and used to validate incident priorities.
- Provide effective and appropriate communication to business and ES management stakeholders regarding service interruptions providing transparency whilst ensuring sensitivity and confidentiality
- Govern the operational delivery such that the services are provided in a consistent and reliable manner to the Bank and its customers within agreed service levels
- Deliver end to end stakeholder and service performance reporting as required.
- Demonstrate proactive and tireless focus for identifying and addressing any Service Delivery shortfalls, service vulnerabilities and end to end Service Risks.
- Proactively represent the interests of the Businesses with regards to Problems and Changes raised to ensure corrective actions, root cause investigations and planned changes are fit for purpose and meet the Businesses requirements / needs.
- Drive and deliver to the group’s core productivity values of Huddles, VMB’s, Continuous Improvement and Standard Operating Procedures within the team.
What you'll need to succeed
• Strong experience in IT Service Management and Delivery
• Experience as a technical lead in an IT environment.
• Extremely proficient with ITIL disciplines
• Good understanding of data governance, Risk management, vulnerability management
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure managing complex tasks effectively in short time frames.
• A strong understanding of operational disciplines relevant to Application and Platform capabilities
• Experience in working with multiple service providers as service integrator
What you'll get in return
- A great opportunity to work for one of the BIG4 Bank in Australia.
- An opportunity to work on interesting and high priority projects with high performing teams across different geographic
- Great culture
What you need to do now
To apply for this role or discuss the position in more detail please contact Neeru on 02 92492273 or by email on email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2613842