Global consultancy company - Excellent pay rate - Working with One of four Big Bank
Your new company
A global consultancy company working with big Banks.
Your new role
- Will be responsible for designing and implementing ingestion, storage, consumption, delivery, maintenance for complex, multi-variate, real time ML, NLP, DL models.
- Supports Embedded Analytics Solutions to develop and deliver Industry best Digital solution adhering to established standards
- Analyse business process and identify/ scope out automation opportunities via Analytics (Data Science / Predictive Modelling/ Machine Learning NLP/ NLU)
- Individual contributor and manages/interacts with client stakeholders
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required
What you'll need to succeed
- Should have proven track record of leading enterprise and solution delivery and adoption.
- Demonstrated expertise with one full life cycle AI, analytics engagement across strategy, design and implementation.
- Must possess a balance of analytical problem solving, and strong interpersonal, and relationship development skills.
- Sound knowledge of Python and cloud platform: AWS/ Azure
- Hands-on experience in NLP/ NLU, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Data Science, Content extraction
- Experience with streaming & batch services, API development, NoSQL databases, and Serverless technologies.
- Must have experience in Data science/ Predictive modeling, Artificial Intelligence- NLP/ NLU hands-on understanding, Deep learning CNN/ RNN
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude for problem solving, including data analysis and validation.
- Experience in insurance industry is preferred
What you'll get in return
A great salary package with good working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Associate Recruitment partner at Hays.
LHS 297508 #2623686