SharePoint Specialist team lead opportunity within a leading Science organisation.
Your new company
Federal government organisation which leverages great science to deliver big outcomes. They partner with scientists and engineers and apply new technologies to provide real-world benefits. Their work improves human health, saves lives, builds our industries and protects the environment. Thousands of scientists from industry and academia benefit from gaining access to state-of-the-art instruments every year. Thousands of scientists from industry and academia benefit from gaining access to state-of-the-art instruments every year.
Your new role
Provide project leadership and technical mentoring capability to the team whilst contributing to the overall direction and strategy required to maintain best practice in the Development & Analytics team. You will bring your strong skills within the Microsoft space to lead projects across SharePoint online and the Microsoft landscape within this organisation. This is a hands on position with great career progression opportunities for someone looking to move into senior leadership.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree or higher in Computing Science or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in application development with a proven track record in project delivery, including requirements gathering, review and stakeholder management.
- Proven experience in a technical senior development role, including mentoring junior, mid and senior level application development staff.
- Experience in improving and maturing development process and strategies, including testing, development pipeline and security.
- Significant demonstrated experience with SharePoint Online development. This should include development of Intranet, applications and associated integrations.
- Knowledge or experience with Microsoft Power Platform and Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge and experience with contemporary SDLCs, including AGILE and associated toolsets.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new technology, adopt new strategies and contribute to the Development & Analytics process and strategy landscape.
What you'll get in return
A permanent opportunity with 15% Super, free onsite parking, a swimming pool, health and wellbeing programs and an onsite café. Career progression pathways and the opportunity to work within a truly unique organisation. Work on applications used by the science community on a daily basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2627070