IT service management company looking for Data Engineer advanced in SQL, , e2e ETL, SSIS and Azure DW stack
Your new company
A market-leading provider of scaled, technology-enabled administration solutions, which operates across equities, pension and superannuation to investments, property and other financial assets.
Your new role
As the Data Engineer you will:
- Design, develop, and implement data solutions using MS stack tools.
- Executing against the Data and Analytics roadmap, including optimisation of the existing capability as well the introduction of new capabilities
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Determining business needs and drivers through stakeholder consultation and collaboration
- Work to truly understand the business of your customers; understand their strategic goals and key issues
- Keep up to date with latest trends and best practices in data technology
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels of the organisation and build strong relationship and trust with clients and internal stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Advanced SQL skills
- Highly experienced in SQL database development and end-to-end ETL processes
- Experience working with SSIS and other data transformation tools
- Expertise to Implementing Data Warehousing Solutions
- Developing Modern Data Warehouse solutions using Azure Stack (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks).
- Excellent Understanding of Modern Data Warehouse/Lambda Architecture
- Proficient in a source code control system such as GIT; Strong T-SQL scripting and data modelling skills
- Proven background working with business stakeholders to understand requirements and present recommendations
- Coding Spark Scala or Python
- Strong relational and dimensional Data Modelling skills.
What you'll get in return
This is a 6 month contract position. Paying up to $850+ super per day. Be part of a company with clients that include some of the world's largest corporations, pension funds, and financial institutions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2637276